xWayneNgJWx - About myself and the blog

This blog will be updated on patches, be it minor or version updates, guides to mapleSEA.
I am from D/E/I worlds, JudgeMent guild.
IGN: xWayneNgJWx

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dear viewers...

Hi viewers! This is only day 1 of this blog, and it has, to my surprise, reached 45+ views when my other blog (on another topic) did not get more than 10, even after a year now! :P I must really thank you all viewers. Please spread this blog to your friends too! I will be posting at least once every two days (despite my busy schedule at school; yes I'm still studying :D), and maybe even multiple entries on some days. I am not really active on weekends as I normally go out ._. So new posts will MAINLY be made on weekdays! STAY TUNED!


-Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment